When it comes to having parties all children get chance to hang out with their friends and have fun
A bouncy house is an ideal way to enjoy yourself if the weather isn’t all that good on the day.
The large inflatable fun items are an ideal way to keep the kids entertained while parents can chill out and catch up.
Playing on a bouncy house had shocking repercussions for one little boy.
Brenda Sanderson was attending a graduation party with her two sons, along with other friends and family.
A bouncy house was provided for the children to play in and the boys were making good use of it.
Marks began to show up on the 10-year-olds two days after the event, Brenda was worried so she immediately took him to the doctor.
Sores from a staph infection were found on the child after doctors examined him.
That bacteria infection bacteria that was located inside of the bouncy house.
It the inflatable is not cleaned out properly this can happen.
Any type of an open cut or wound would be at risk if bacteria were present in the bouncy house, according to doctors.
Thankfully, Brenda’s son is doing fine, but it was certainly an eye-opening moment.
Brenda warns anyone planning to rent a bounce house to make sure to clean it thoroughly before having anyone go in it.
Doctor Ari Cohen, Chief of Pediatric Emergency Medicine at Mass General Hospital, suggests that any open cut is open to infection so make sure to wash any wound thoroughly to greatly decrease that risk.
Take a look at the video below in the talk show ‘The Doctors” to find out more about the potential dangers.
Please help raise awareness about the dangers by Sharing this post with others.
Published By Trending Stylist.