Americans can’t get through their day without the help of a quick cup of coffee.
It doesn’t matter how you take your, black, white, strong, weak …just that you have one.
Most people get the boost they need to get through the day but what if your cup of coffee actually makes you sick?
This appeared to be the case for mother Stephanie Brauns from Michigan, who had been struggling to drink her morning cup for six months.
She eventually decided to take a closer look at her coffee machine.
What she discovers is incredible…
Stephanie knew something wasn’t right even before she started to look into it.
Usually, she drinks her first cup of the day at home, but of late found it seemed to have some nasty effects.
Stephanie explains: “It’s interesting because I always have my coffee at home, and within three sips, I sometimes have severe reactions”
She would struggle to keep her breakfast down within minutes of drinking coffee in the morning.
Finally, she decided to take action having put up with the symptoms for six months.
She thought the best place to start would be with her coffee machine.
Stephanie pried the top off her machine the moment she peered inside at the contents, the room began to spin.
A putrid layer of calcium had built-up, over several years, as well as a brown moldy substance.
Stephanie explains: “It was horrifying. Horrifying, was my reaction.”
Having realized that her manual didn’t carry any instruction Stephanie is now doing her best to warn others to clean out their coffee machines.
Stephanie’s model is exceptionally difficult to clean whereas nowadays some coffee makers are more easy to clean.
Unless you take it apart she says it’s “impossible” so she hasn’t yet been able to do.
You can watch a news report on Stephanie’s horrifying discovery below:
Help us make others aware by sharing this post with friends and family.
Published By Trending Stylist.