A young boy recently passed away when he fell ill in his bedroom one night.
He woke up that night needing to go to the bathroom and get sick.
His brother said he held his hand to his mouth and went to the bathroom.
After vomiting, he complained of difficulty in breathing. And sadly later that night he passed away in his sleep.
It was only in the morning they found him and realized what exactly had happened.
Now it has been declared by Doctor that he held on to his vomit till he reached the toilet in order to not to spoil the bed or carpet, and that’s what choked him.
The vomit went straight into his wind pipe & the breathing tract.
So, we should let kids puke wherever they want, and then go to the bathroom.
We should never force them to hold on to their vomit till they reach the bathroom.
The carpet can always be washed, but we cannot get a child back. … Please SHARE this message. It’s informative and It may save a life.
Please SHARE this important information with family and friends to make sure it does not happen to you or any of your family.