Teen warns others about dangers of fireworks after losing his fingers and eye.

A teen form Colorado is sharing his story that occurred on Fourth of July warning others after an incident with fireworks caused him to lose part of his hand and an eye.

This is just one of the many accidents that happen every year from fireworks. Customers should be cautious when using fireworks and this is one of the many reasons why.\

Aaden Valdez was enjoying a black party in his neighbourhood’s on Independence Day last year when things took a turn for the worst later that evening.

“I had the firework in my hand right here and the next thing I remember a bright flash went off, my ears were ringing,” he told KRDO. “I had no clue what was going on. I couldn’t see.”

As a result of the explosion it also caused Valdez to lose an eye and most of his fingers on his left hand. He required four surgeries as a result of the injuries received from the firework.

Valdez  is hoping his story will be a cautionary tale for firework safety tonight.

Take a look at the video clip below for more details on the incident.

Help us spread awareness of the dangers in advance of halloween night and SHARE this post with others on Facebook.

Published By Trending Stylist, Scroll Down To Read Similar Stories.